frenchcloud

aerodyne harness

i was just wondering if anyone experienced a harness way too small on the Icon in spite of giving precise measurements of your body .

Why would you ask that? I ordered an icon myself but hope it will be exactly as I ordered it and fits me like a glove....

Did you have any problems?

I suspect there isn't a manufacturer who hasn't occasionally built a misfitting rig (or jumpsuit). How often it happens is one issue, perhaps more importantly is how they deal with the problem. The implication of your posting is you bought one that you feel is way too small. Please give us the details.

-- Jeff
My Skydiving History

Hi Patrick,

I am assuming from your post that your harness doesn't fit you properly. If this is the case please contact our European Sales Manager. Arnold Collenteur (he speaks French so no problems there) and he will be able to assist you further. We stand behind our product 100% and would be happy to take a look at your harness and get it sorted out.

a point to consider: Are you wearing more clothes etc now in the cold winter months than when you measured yourself?

Arnold's email address is [email protected] Please feel free to contact him, the distributor you bought it from or our office directly.

kind regards

i think i should add precision to my question. i asked this because i got my Icon with a harness really too small. the end of the story is that aerodyne took care of everything and i m gonna get my harness soon made to fit me. i m very happy with the customer service.
i asked this question because i wondered if it happened to someone else.

--------------------------------------------------
The tongue is NOT only a tool for speech!