Terminal-V

Alti-2 Neptune or Pro Track

Angela,

I've had low batteries (remember the indicator can read full and the battery can be on it's way out) cause "missing" logbooks. Soon as the new battery is inserted the unit has enough power to read the logs again. Nothing lost. Replace the battery before you do anything else. If that still doesn't work then work with Alti-2.

Blues,
Ian
Performance Designs Factory Team

Angela,

I've had low batteries (remember the indicator can read full and the battery can be on it's way out) cause "missing" logbooks. Soon as the new battery is inserted the unit has enough power to read the logs again. Nothing lost. Replace the battery before you do anything else. If that still doesn't work then work with Alti-2.

No shit. I will have to locate those batteries they sent with the unit, then. I already e-mailed Lara, so if it is solved with a new battery, then i'll e-mail her back. I have jumped it since it lost its data, will that affect its ability to recall old data? hrmm

thx.
-A

Blues,
Ian

Alti-2 sent me a new Neptune on good faith while I held on to mine. They even sent me a shipping container to send back the old one. You should not have to go altiless. The logbook thing was a battery issue for me. I was told they used a cheaper more readily available battery rather than the hard to find cr2330 the pro track uses. It will show full battery right up until it doesn't, and then it's toast. Many of the glitches seem to be low battery issues.