promise5

Opinions please

(Local newspaper)

Breaking News! Woman Lucky To Be Alive After Shocking Skydiving Accident!!
Local woman grievously injured after plummeting from aircraft at 2000 feet elevation! Wasn't wearing her parachute, but local experts doubt it would have opened from that altitude. Unbelievably she landed on concrete and still lived. Analysts state such dangerous accidents are to be expected in this sport where thrill seekers defy death on a daily basis.

(Of course they fail to mention the field elevation was 200 feet and the plane wasn't flying. they love the word "plummet" and can be counted on to use it every time)

We shared Smirnoff,and :P the mechanic had a beer and a good laugh.

Well, the mechanic definitely had some good something if you shared Smirnoff and tongue! ;)
See the upside, and always wear your parachute! -- Christopher Titus

Shut Up & Jump!

We shared Smirnoff,and :P the mechanic had a beer and a good laugh.

Well, the mechanic definitely had some good something if you shared Smirnoff and tongue! ;)
lol lol
:|:| That will teach me to keep my mouth shut. Crud that made me laugh
No matter how slowly you say oranges it never sounds like gullible.
Believe me I tried.

Sooooo to be considered a jump I needed a parachute?? hhhhmm well,the shirt I was wearing was a little BIG I think it could kinda sorta maybe in some upside down reverse way be considered a parachute proto-type ??? of course it failed so no further testing is needed. Work with me here people!!!!!
Believe me I tried.

WOW we are trying very hard to make this "fall" a "skydive"

You should have worn two big shirts on would then have been considered a reserve chute that may have prevented a broken leg.

That's is if your AAD firedB|B|

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

--------------------------------------------------
Growing old is mandatory.Growing up is optional!!

D.S.#13(Dudeist Skdiver)

Sooooo to be considered a jump I needed a parachute?? hhhhmm well,the shirt I was wearing was a little BIG I think it could kinda sorta maybe in some upside down reverse way be considered a parachute proto-type ??? of course it failed so no further testing is needed. Work with me here people!!!!!

Hmmm? Maybe try Base.com? ;)
Birdshit & Fools Productions

"Son, only two things fall from the sky."

CAn we please check the definition of sky?? I mean that's the only thing in question, we agree it was a jump/dive

The region of the atmosphere and outer space seen from the earth.
Sport of jumping from an airplane at a moderate altitude
HA HA I could see some kind of atmosphere while I was waiting on the ground for the ambulance and I was at a moderate altitude:P:P

Believe me I tried.

The sky, also known as the celestial dome, commonly refers to everything that lies a certain distance above the surface of Earth, including the atmosphere and the rest of outer space. In the field of astronomy, the sky is also called the celestial sphere. This is an imaginary dome where the sun, stars, planets, and the moon are seen to be traveling. The celestial sphere is divided into regions called constellations. Usually, the term sky is used from the point of view of the Earth's surface. However, the exact meaning of the term can vary; in some cases, the sky is defined as only the denser portions of the atmosphere, for example.
The Crescent Moon remains visible just moments before Sunrise.

During daylight, the sky appears to be blue because air scatters blue sunlight more than it scatters red.[1][2][3][4] At night, the sky appears to be a mostly dark surface or region scattered with stars. During the day, the Sun can be seen in the sky, unless obscured by clouds. In the night sky (and to some extent during the day) the moon, planets and stars are visible in the sky. Some of the natural phenomena seen in the sky are clouds, rainbows, and aurorae. Lightning and precipitation can also be seen in the sky during storms. Birds, insects, aircraft, and kites are often considered to fly in the sky. As a result of human activities, smog during the day and light pollution during the night are often seen above large cities.
--------------------------------------------------
Growing old is mandatory.Growing up is optional!!

D.S.#13(Dudeist Skdiver)

The sky, also known as the celestial dome, commonly refers to everything that lies a certain distance above the surface of Earth, including the atmosphere and the rest of outer space. In the field of astronomy, the sky is also called the celestial sphere. This is an imaginary dome where the sun, stars, planets, and the moon are seen to be traveling. The celestial sphere is divided into regions called constellations. Usually, the term sky is used from the point of view of the Earth's surface. However, the exact meaning of the term can vary; in some cases, the sky is defined as only the denser portions of the atmosphere, for example.
The Crescent Moon remains visible just moments before Sunrise.

During daylight, the sky appears to be blue because air scatters blue sunlight more than it scatters red.[1][2][3][4] At night, the sky appears to be a mostly dark surface or region scattered with stars. During the day, the Sun can be seen in the sky, unless obscured by clouds. In the night sky (and to some extent during the day) the moon, planets and stars are visible in the sky. Some of the natural phenomena seen in the sky are clouds, rainbows, and aurorae. Lightning and precipitation can also be seen in the sky during storms. Birds, insects, aircraft, and kites are often considered to fly in the sky. As a result of human activities, smog during the day and light pollution during the night are often seen above large cities.

The exact meaning of the term can vary, I prefer my definition
Believe me I tried.

It has been brought to my attention that in order to make a BASE jump you should have 200 (skydive) sooooooo I agree that this is my first BASE jump, and wow I have 200 (skydive jumps) woot woot
Since I don't actually remember them, alls I'll say is "Crapit those Smirnoff's were strong!!"
Believe me I tried.