Squeak

Micron Sizing

V308 MICRON MAIN: Stiletto 135
RESERVE: Micro Raven 135, Mini Cricket 130, PD 126R

V310 MICRON, MAIN: Stiletto 150
RESERVE: Micro Raven 135 & 150, PD 143R, Swift 145

These are the sizing specs from RWS site.
My question is will the V310, neatly and safely take a Stilletto (type)135
Alternatively will the V308 fit a MR150 reserve?
When I downsize I will probably get a new container aswell, but would prefer to not have the expense of a new reserve. (my current reserve is an MR150)

Thanks
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

I have a Vector V308 with a PD126R and I'm sure a 150 reserve will not fit.
Relative Workshop says that you can downsize your main one size without problems. And as the reserve size for the V310 is a PD143R, I think a 135 size main will fit just fine.
But I would contact Rosi ([email protected]) from Relative Workshop to confirm this.
Michi (#1068)
hsbc/gba/sba
www.swissbaseassociation.ch
www.michibase.ch

If you ask they will adjust any main container trays to fit what ever progression that you are expecting..
basically they will put together anything you want. their sizing guide is just that a GUIDE. If you want a 310 with a smaller main tray so the 150 is the largest you can put inthere they will. Just ask.....they can and will do anything

When I downsize I will probably get a new container aswell, but would prefer to not have the expense of a new reserve.

You can do that, but you might find that it is easier to sell your old container with the reserve already in it.

I personally would probably not get a new container, if just dropping one main size, unless it was already a loose fit in the larger container, or I wanted a new container anyway.

When I downsize I will probably get a new container aswell, but would prefer to not have the expense of a new reserve.

You can do that, but you might find that it is easier to sell your old container with the reserve already in it.

I personally would probably not get a new container, if just dropping one main size, unless it was already a loose fit in the larger container, or I wanted a new container anyway.

Both of the above.
I'm on a Javelin J1 at present it's meant to hold a 150/135, but it's a little loose and untidy on the sides with my 150.
Also I'm a "trend setter":D:D:D:Dand I like new shit where ever possible:P:ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?