unkulunkulu

Things you learn

Now I started remembering things. I once read an article about skydiving where the guy with thousands of jumps said you never remember the moment of exiting the airplane and something about spitting in freefall to check if you reached the terminal velocity. And that pretty girl that told me she went snowboard-base some day (having a jump on a round). I thought I loved her, you know! :S

Now I started remembering things.

Might not be remembering them right though...'back in the day' on round parachutes, one way to check if a canopy with blown panels or broken lines was land able - was to launch a luggie.

If it went down you were Okay, but if it went UP...your landing wouldn't be worth a spit! ;)

~ If you choke a Smurf, what color does it turn? ~

Oh, interesting :$ But I'm pretty sure he was writing about being happy to see his spit falling near him (Because I was like "Man, it would be AWESOME") Maybe it's just some Chinese whispers in that newspaper I bought in a train. Or maybe it's just not that I finally learned something :)