Zep

Anyone live near a Great Plains Mfg dealer

In a past-life, I owned a couple of Deere dealerships and still have a few contacts in the business in western Canada. (BC & AB)

The local MF/Kubota store deals in LandPride which is a division of GreatPlains and likely have parts access to their seeding lines too.

Anything I can help with?

John

aphid

In a past-life, I owned a couple of Deere dealerships and still have a few contacts in the business in western Canada. (BC & AB)

The local MF/Kubota store deals in LandPride which is a division of GreatPlains and likely have parts access to their seeding lines too.

Anything I can help with?

John

Thanks for the quick reply.
I have a Great Plains EWNT7 No-Till Drill that needs a wheel hub seal (part no. 816-038C)
basically a cheap part but with out it I'm stuck.
I'm looking for someone that can locate the part and post it out to Spain,
obviously I'll pay for all expenses involved plus a case of beer.

Gone fishing

Here's what I have:

It should be available as a CR 13929 (Chicago Rawhide)

Imperial measures:
ID - 1.375"
OD - 2.879" (NB: that's what makes it so rare)
Depth - .313"

Great Plains is a royal pain. None of their dealer network seem to have stock as it appears it's only used in 2 applications and yours is one of them.

The CR seal runs about $28 CDN here, but surely you'd be able to find a supplier in España now that you have a number that they'd recognize?

J

ETA: If the above isn't correct, if you provide metric measurements via a micrometer, I'll see what I can do to source CR, National, or Timken seals.

kawisixer01

There's a dealer literally a mile from my house (johnson tractor Janesville WI). Too late in the day now, but I can give them a shout tomorrow if you need.

That would be great if you could, I'd really appreciate it.

Gone fishing