skinnay

Tube Jump EPs

What I'm most curious about is how you handle line twists while you might still have a tube in your hand. My biggest fear would be opening into a spin and getting wrapped in the tube.

So tube jumpers, if you open in stable line twists do you hang onto the tube? And for all other mals I'm assuming you just drop it. But I'm interested in any safety advice you can give to tube jumps.

I've known some people that use the tube to assist them in getting out of line twists, kinda like wingsuiters do

I didn't know wingsuiters use tubes to get out of line twists. :S

He's the current troll of the skydiving forums. He barfs out some kind of shit, then sees how many people he can provoke.

I've known some people that use the tube to assist them in getting out of line twists, kinda like wingsuiters do

I didn't know wingsuiters use tubes to get out of line twists. :S

He's the current troll of the skydiving forums. He barfs out some kind of shit, then sees how many people he can provoke.

Please - MailedFist's post was as much baiting as many of pete's.

Let's all ignore pete until he learns better.

It is the only way.

one of my friends was demo jumping a wingsuit at a boogie and the instructor(he posts on here i think) told him thats an option to get out of line twists
Look out for the freefly team, Smelly Peppers. Once we get a couple years more experience we will be a force to be reckoned with in the near future! BLUES!

one of my friends was demo jumping a wingsuit at a boogie and the instructor(he posts on here i think) told him thats an option to get out of line twists

i have a friend that jumps a very small velo with a wingsuit.. should i do that too?
“Some may never live, but the crazy never die.”
-Hunter S. Thompson
"No. Try not. Do... or do not. There is no try."
-Yoda