grue

61 minutes into my cardio...

Normally I do 35-40 minutes every weekday morning but today I have seemingly boundless energy and endurance. I have 25 minutes before I need to leave the gym if I want to make it to work on time. What should I do?
cavete terrae.

kcjen24

Masturbate... :D:D:D:D:D

They asked me not to do that at the gym anymore :(

Stopped at 86:23 with 947 calories burned according to the bike, though MyNetDiary says with my personal data it's over 1,300. Don't care either way, just annoyed I had to stop and come to work :D
cavete terrae.

grue

Normally I do 35-40 minutes every weekday morning but today I have seemingly boundless energy and endurance. I have 25 minutes before I need to leave the gym if I want to make it to work on time. What should I do?

Taper off the EPO a bit.:P
"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.

grue

Do they have a pool so you can swim laps? Or just go home early and make your wife happy before the work day starts!! ;)
Always be kinder than you feel.

LuckyMcSwervy

Do they have a pool so you can swim laps? Or just go home early and make your wife happy before the work day starts!! ;)

I wish they had a pool, but if they did I'd have to share lanes and I hate hate hate hate hate that [:/]
cavete terrae.

grue

I wish they had a pool, but if they did I'd have to share lanes and I hate hate hate hate hate that [:/]

The fact that you can drag your arse out of bed each morning after waking up next to Jen is only proof that you are GAY.:D:D:D
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

Squeak

The fact that you can drag your arse out of bed each morning after waking up next to Jen is only proof that you are GAY.:D:D:D

B|
cavete terrae.