waltappel

Deaf Sex

That is adorable! I'm going to tell that story to my teachers.:)

Shutup and let the thread go back to the gutter where it belongs!

Walt

Wonder if 'partially' deaf people bother with mood setting baby makin' music?

Like Barry White turned up really fucking loud?

Walt

Yeah...with the speakers face down on the floor! :)

I figure they just get the jumbo woofers and put them facing up in the bed - saves on quarters.

..and batteries! ;)

~ If you choke a Smurf, what color does it turn? ~

You jinxed my Wenesday night Sign Language Class you twirp!>:(>:(

We students were practicing signing with eachother, and we were doing the sign for "nice to meet you." Anyway, the girl I was working with asked me a question about the sign for "meet". She asked if it matter which way you held the sign....and I told her I wasn't sure. When I asked the teacher, and demonstrated both signs the other student was asking me about, she informed me that one of the signs I had made was the equivalent to asking someone to go to bed with you.:$

Now I've got a tainted reputation in school and I've just begun!! Thanks a lot Walt!B|:S:D

Mrs. WaltAppel

All things work together for good to them that love God...Romans 8:28

We students were practicing signing with eachother, and we were doing the sign for "nice to meet you." Anyway, the girl I was working with asked me a question about the sign for "meet". She asked if it matter which way you held the sign....and I told her I wasn't sure. When I asked the teacher, and demonstrated both signs the other student was asking me about, she informed me that one of the signs I had made was the equivalent to asking someone to go to bed with you.:$

Now I've got a tainted reputation in school and I've just begun!! Thanks a lot Walt!B|:S:D

It could be worse--you could have taken me to class as a "special guest".

Walt

When I took sign language in college, my instructor taught us all of the curse words, just so that we would recognize them when we saw them, and so that we didn't confuse them with signs that are legitimate. She told us the story of how she was interpreting at a church. She was supposed to sign "very good" but accidentally tapped the "v's" together and signed "vagina good." All of the deaf people in church were laughing at her. It's always important to know the "dirty" signs. ;)

A profoundly deaf woman, who has never heard her own voice screams as if she is [was] being raped. Pounding on the hotel room door happens when that happens. The walls are thin. I know that.
Russell M. Webb D 7014
Attorney at Law
713 385 5676
https://www.tdcparole.com