uer16

Fuck UPS

Finally found a perfect rig for the right price.

Was sent out on the 24th of July.
A week later it did not arrive (last known location was warehouse 10m away from destination >:() and got reported as lost by the shipper.

3 days later it surfaces literally on the opposite end of the U S of A. Fine I think, shit happens, can wait an extra week. Another week goes by and it shows up at the final warehouse. Happy knowing I'll get it soon, right? Wrong, these fucks have lost it again the second time at the exact same warehouse.

It's now been a total of 3 weeks since shipment and UPS has no idea where it is. When I called they basically told me to fuck off and refused to give out any info (let alone take any action) since I'm not the shipper.

Fuck UPS >:([:/]

A couple years ago I bought some bike parts from a California company.
I followed the tracking from CA, to the local Commerce City CO distribution center, then *back* to CA, (but to a different city), then back again to Commerce City CO, and finally delivered.:S:D

"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.

ryoder

A couple years ago I bought some bike parts from a California company.
I followed the tracking from CA, to the local Commerce City CO distribution center, then *back* to CA, (but to a different city), then back again to Commerce City CO, and finally delivered.:S:D

The Commerce City location is a fucking shit show. They did literally the same thing to me, but on the return trip back to CO got lost in the floods :/