akarunway

Are you a Prima Donna?

My new boss called me that. I told him to STFU and go back to his office and I would come tell him when I was done w/ the task at hand. Tore up the fuckin fucked up blueprints and re-engineered the whole piping system in the engine room. When I was done I gave him the as built drawings 6 mths. later and said adios motherfucker. Fuckin snot nosed punk was in diapers when I started const. And he was one of my apprentices 10 yrs. ago. Sure couldn't draw an ISO for his life. And guess who got the credit for a job well done? Sure as fuck wasn't me. Oh well. Took all the cash and had a helluva time in Vegas. :PB|
I hold it true, whate'er befall;
I feel it, when I sorrow most;
'Tis better to have loved and lost
Than never to have loved at all.

jumpsalot-2

In what exact trade are you a journeyman ? How did this guy become your boss ?

Pipefitter/welder/heavy rigger. I joined the union 14 yrs. ago after 24 yrs. non union. He was born into the union. And has sucked the BMs dick since day one. Now Vice President of our local. Nepotism and cronyism run rampant. Just like the the District of Criminals. (DC) Only 3 yrs. left and I'm retiring on a sailboat. If the govt. doesn't steal my pension and SS.
I hold it true, whate'er befall;
I feel it, when I sorrow most;
'Tis better to have loved and lost
Than never to have loved at all.

jumpsalot-2

Since your life will change in 3 years, you could let the pressure of being a Foreman go. Relax more for the last three years. Straight Journeyman work. Maybe classify as a Traveler and go to a nearby Local for work. Relax.

Sounds like laying down and taking it in the orifice.

Right thing to do is to stand up for what is right.
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun