airdvr

Fire stick alternatives

Seems Fire sticks have gotten scarce since everyone discovered the Kodi mod. I see other choices like Roku. You have to wait until first week of April for the stick right now. Anyone have any opinions on a comparable alternative?
Please don't dent the planet.

Destinations by Roxanne

We've got a Roku, and we really like it. Some of the apps can be a little clunky in regards to UI, but for most streaming apps it's awesome. We use it for Netflix, Hulu, Amazon, and Pandora mostly. I also really love that I can use my iPhone as a secondary remote.

Haven't explored any other devices, but saw that you mentioned Roku so I wanted to drop in my $0.02.

I gave up on using Kodi for the most part since a lot of the "free"content keeps getting taken off line. I instead just use PSVue to get TV. $29 a month for 50 channels, DVR and everything on a few TV's. Its not worth the effort to constantly be re flashing the stick with new updates all the time and updating apps to watch a show.
Yesterday is history
And tomorrow is a mystery

Parachutemanuals.com