DJL

Clash of Clans Check-In

So who all is also wasting their life on this game? I gotta imagine the nerd force is strong with other skydivers, enjoying the other world update thing?
"I encourage all awesome dangerous behavior." - Jeffro Fincher

DanG

Quit over a year ago. Best decision I've made in a while. Wasted a good three years on that game.

It's definitely a waste of time. Between Suffolk, VSC and Orange we have a decent group of jumpers together in a clan so I was wondering how many more played it.

I like tower games and this one is still new and fun for me.

I used to play the Wolfenstein, Doom, Doom II and Doom III games back in the mid 90's. A lot. I realized I wasn't making time for other things. So I quit playing games. Didn't even buy any game console systems to play on TV. Quite frankly, if I did, I'd probably end up getting divorced. :D

As long as you all limit your time, and keep it in moderation where everybody's happy, you're good to go. B|

"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

BillyVance

I used to play the Wolfenstein, Doom, Doom II and Doom III games back in the mid 90's. A lot. I realized I wasn't making time for other things. So I quit playing games. Didn't even buy any game console systems to play on TV. Quite frankly, if I did, I'd probably end up getting divorced. :D

As long as you all limit your time, and keep it in moderation where everybody's happy, you're good to go. B|

Doom was the bomb. I definitely lost a college letter grade on a test or two because of that and Quake.

DJL

***I used to play the Wolfenstein, Doom, Doom II and Doom III games back in the mid 90's. A lot. I realized I wasn't making time for other things. So I quit playing games. Didn't even buy any game console systems to play on TV. Quite frankly, if I did, I'd probably end up getting divorced. :D

Doom was the bomb. I definitely lost a college letter grade on a test or two because of that and Quake.

Yeah, I used to get pissed off at the very end because I kept getting killed in that pit, even in invincible mode. :D
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban