mar_tin

Any riggers in NYC?

I'd love to be able to drop my rig off somewhere in the city (M-F) for a repack. Getting to one of our dropzones during the week is not an option (I bus it up to the ranch on the weekends when i can), and as for the weekends, well, who wants to sit around waitin on a nice day (or make Sonic work late for that matter). I can't be the only one without a car who likes to jump on the weekends out of NYC... so someone should really start a little business on the side (provided their apartment's big enough). Anybody?

Maybe I'll just go and sit and wait... between the republicans and the cops i want to run screaming anyhoo.

But seriously, who else here is lookin for this service? I'm not asking for patches or mods just a repack...

It does occur to me that i could ship it out slow boat for a fee to the DZ, but my question still stands.

Martin

Most DZ-based lofts offer Sunday to Saturday service: i.e. you leave your rig at the DZ Sunday evening, they repack it during the middle of the week and it is ready to jump when you return Saturday morning.
Otherwise, try calling Cummings Rigging Works, or ask NYC area DZs (The Ranch, Skydive, Long Island, etc.) to recommend riggers who live in the city.