24fps

I'm Back

I started jumping long ago. First DZ was Skydive U out in Cedar Valley, Utah then off to Cushing Oklahoma at OSC. I was working on my A License when I fell in love and decide I should start paying my bills rather than skydiving. B|

After a 12 year break I got current last weekend at Mile-Hi outside of Denver. I got 3 jumps in for the weekend! I'm heading for my second session in the wind tunnel at Skyventure tomorrow and then back to the DZ this weekend.

I'm so stoked to be back! By the way, it was that girl that I fell in love with 12 years ago that suggest I get back into jumping! Love that lady!
something funny and unique

Welcome back! You are one lucky guy to have such a supportive lady. She sounds like a keeper! Seems like you are having fun getting back into the sky.
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

24fps

By the way, it was that girl that I fell in love with 12 years ago that suggest I get back into jumping! Love that lady!

Good for her. Usually these kind of stories are from someone who quit jumping because a lady love demanded it, and the jumper ends up resenting that, and then resuming the jumping later when the lady love has been booted out of the jumper's life. Glad to hear you get to have both!

Thanks, Skymama and Boogers. I do have an amazing gal! B| She's got one tandem and says thats enough for her. And I'm okay with that. She's more of a rock and river kind of gal. I'm just stoked that she is mine AND I'm jumping again! Back to the DZ tomorrow!

something funny and unique