Awdpsi

Jumptown locals

HI!

So I'm an avid lurker but first time caller....sorta.

A little back story:

Have been involved in high adventure activities my whole life. Tons of backpacking, snowboarding, dirtbikes, autocross and rally racing, etc. I love it all.

Was in a narly accident that put me out a few years but after a while was finally able to start flying paragliders. Fell in love with them and have had a blast. Not to mention my better half also flies so its the best when you can share that with the one you love. Not to mention its easier to convince her to spend all of our money to fly to far away places to meet new people and have new adventures.

Back to the point though. I will be getting back out there and going to the AFF camp at jumptown for the first available one..April 3rd, 2014. Anyone else going to be there?

I live in MA only 40min away from the tunnel so will be going there a bunch to get back into things until April.

Few of my friends are jumpers/riggers and coaches so I have been blessed with the ability to ask/bore them with a million questions and get as much background knowledge as I can.

Already have a decent pack job down or at least they tell me it is :P

Just wanted to finally say HIIII!!!!! to everyone and if there are any locals that want to get together I'm always down to buy a few beers.

See you all once the snow melts!!
Belt and Suspenders

You can already pack, that's great. I did a Flight One course at Jumptown last summer and had an awesome time. Really good skydivers and facilities out there.

Have fun at the tunnel too, they just opened up the indoor surfing park there and I'm looking forward to trying that out soon.B|

Skydive no. Just not something she's really into. Maybe one day but for now she prefers flying to falling.

Of course I'll still paraglide! I love it WAY to much to stop. I'll just have to figure out a nice balance between the two. Besides the ride up is a bit cheaper ;)

For now I'll stick to my winter projects and being jealous of my friends at the PR boogie

Belt and Suspenders

Well, we'll probably see each other over there during the good season at some point.
Entering the sport is the best decision I've ever done (only regret, I did it too late), so welcome and I'm sure you'll find some great instructors, skydivers and friends at JT, it's a first class DZ (and we are so lucky to have a handful of them in a driving distance if you're in New England, especially for being such a cold place with not exactly skydive friendly weather)
I'm standing on the edge
With a vision in my head
My body screams release me
My dreams they must be fed... You're in flight.