DannyW

New jumper from country Australia

Hey, great site this one ! a lot of good info and has answered a lot of questions I have had so far about my new favourite hobby turn lifestyle !

My names Danny Wilkinson and I live in York, Western Australia, only have done AFF stage 1 and 2 so far and waiting on good weather to do stage 3 & 4 hopefully in the next couple of days.

Keen to check out peoples photos and videos on here always helps with making the long wait for clear skys a whole heep easier

hey, yeah you probably will ! sitting at a bench by myself giving the clouds a death stare haha. York is usually a pretty good spot as there is hardly ever wind and usually sunny but I can't wait to get my licence and start jumping all over oz but I think to celebrate a trip to Dubai would be the go

got 2 jumps in just before the weather came back, drop zone was quiet which is odd, so I got both in from the moment I got there after lunch. Wasn't any games going on but the instructors did fill me in on the instructions they were given by their boss "no more weird stuff" now if anything is weird to these guys it must be REALLY weird ;).

Panda, cannot wait to try it out hopefully it won't be too long a wait

Yeh same mate, won't have to travel overseas and book accommodation ontop of the price of tunnel time. Plus I live 5 mins from Penrith :D I can walk there :D They were selling intial shares to the public about 6 months ago but I missed out cause I was overseas, hopefully they will do a second public release.

Compromise, A Few Seconds Of Pain, For A Life Time Of Shiny :D

DannyW

got 2 jumps in just before the weather came back, drop zone was quiet which is odd, so I got both in from the moment I got there after lunch. Wasn't any games going on but the instructors did fill me in on the instructions they were given by their boss "no more weird stuff" now if anything is weird to these guys it must be REALLY weird ;).

Panda, cannot wait to try it out hopefully it won't be too long a wait

Haha dz.com is pretty good and York is great dz. Remember most posters here assume that USPA rules are in force wherever you are, so some advice is simply wrong for us.

And yes - no more weird stuff:D
Experienced jumper - someone who has made mistakes more often than I have and lived.