Gixxer2k4

1 tandem down

Did my first tandem yesterday and bought the second jump right after. The group I went with we all had a blast. Three of us are jumping again and then taking the skydiving class together. Still living on the high from it!

Well done !! Keep doing what your are doing !! A great adventure lies ahead
I tend to be a bit different. enjoyed my time in the sport or is it an industry these days ??

Last week I did my second Tandem at the same facility. I'm planning on starting their STP program here in the next two or three weeks. If you can do the same, I'd be happy to meet up and have an STP buddy.

Who was your tandem instructor?

Absolutely! I'm nearing the end of the construction project I'm on and my employer has told me they'll let me take a full week off. I hope to take the class either the second or third week in April. I may have to go do my TL2 again so that I don't break the 30-day currency, but I am definitely taking the class.

No problem with that. I went with a buddy for my first jump, It was his fifth. I called him up to go with me for my second be he had plans. I said to hell with it, I'm going anyway. Gixxer, I'll be taking my class before you but we're probably end up seeing each other at the dropzone at some point, probably in May. I'll let you know next time I'm headed that way.

No problem with that. I went with a buddy for my first jump, It was his fifth. I called him up to go with me for my second be he had plans. I said to hell with it, I'm going anyway. Gixxer, I'll be taking my class before you but we're probably end up seeing each other at the dropzone at some point, probably in May. I'll let you know next time I'm headed that way.

I would take it all sooner but in April I go to Austin for MotoGp so between time off from work and spending money I cant do it.