FreefallSnoopy

Well I can fall pretty good

Otherwise I'm just learning... I'm not the worst skydiver ever but I think I'm ahead of most of the curve. Also, I'm in quite a different situation than most. I have a kick ass job, lets me pay the skydiving bills easily (I'm that new guy with all the new shit, lol. but in my defense, I'm 6'7" and finding used containers and jumpsuits to fit me is just unlikely) but I also have to spend half the year on a ship, 3 months at a time. So I got to 20 jumps before I got called back early, so unfortunately didn't finish out my A card. Being away though just makes me wanna jump more, and reading a lot of these forum threads lets me try and understand more about the sport and where I wanna head with it.

The funny thing is, that I'm interested in a lot of the disciplines that there are, from wingsuiting to freeflying to BASE. I guess there's plenty of time for it all, and no need to tell me to belly fly for a while, I've seen it countless times in the threads. I'm gonna get good at some stuff then take off for work again haha. Anyways, if anyone is gonna be at TJP in St. Mary's this summer, I hope you won't mind me crowding the 182!

Ooh, that will be a big elevation change. You're going to feel like you're zipping through the sky!
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

Ah yeah, Jaime, I could see where you think that. Nope I'm a reservist through and through, just work in the merchant marine. I'll definitely find you when I get out there, thinking that I might just head out there in early July to look around (won't have any of my gear) or early August (I'll have my gear with me). Be nice to have another newbie to jump with

Jeff

Do you do most of your jumps in Deland? That is where I graduated my AFF. Been jumping there every weekend now. Maybe I will see you there.
"...And once you have tasted flight, you will walk the earth with your eyes turned skywards, for there you have been, and there you long to return..." - Leonardo da Vinci

Deland is my home dz, but I also travel to the other FL dropzones. My last jump was at Disappearing Island a few weeks ago. (Get your B license so you can sign up for the next one!) My weekends have been busy since then, but I hope to get back out there soon!
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon