ErikaBritt

New to LA and AFF, need someone jumping at Elsinore!

Welcome to the forums! :)
And if you're still in Atlanta during St. Pat's weekend, come on down to Fitzgerald and join us at a boogie!

She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

thats to bad,I go during the week and doing aff too.It would be nice to go with another newbie.I'm in O.C. if you can ever go on a weekday let me know.If my schedule changes or I go on the weekend I will get at you.I'll come pick you up if it is this side of LA too!Have fun with AFF!

Darn. Yea, definitely let me know if you're gonna make it on a weekend. I'm in downtown LA so not sure how/ if that is close to you. I might be free sometimes during the week also. Only have classes Tuesdays and Thursdays but I'll have to see how busy I am.. I'll let you know though! Thanks!!!:)

hey there i am new to the sport to and just finished my AFF and am almost near my A license...i am def lookin for fun new people to jump with expecially people who will be around my skill level so we can be learning together and help each other... my name is tyler i live in OC and am out in perris about once a week now and wouldnt mind jumpin at elsinore i have heard really good things so hit me up when you get out here i would be glad to meet a new friend to jump with and if u need a carpool im sure i can make it out to la a few times

i heard great things about elsinore...i choose to learn out in perris cuz thats where i did my first tandem and i heard great things about the jim wallace school...jim always says great stuff about elsinore and i hear the view is amazing out there and its only 20 mins away from perris so i def wanna jump there soon