Bodhi1

New from Tampa, FL

Whats up. I just started my AFF classes two weeks ago. Just passed my second jump today. Figured I'd hop on the forum to find out some information and maybe meet some people. I've been jumping at SkyDive City in zephyrhills, Fl.
Peace and Love

Hiya! I'm in Tampa too, well kinda, when I'm not gone anyways. I'll have to look up some of the local areas to get some more training and re-checked out when I start up again.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Rap is to music what etch-a-sketch is to art.

Welcome to all of the new Tampa Bay skydivers.... Hope to get to meet you'all soon and make a few skydives. You are getting started at a great DZ and have a lot of fun ahead of you.

Always be careful and think safety. Landing safely is becoming an important part of the sport and not something to be taken lightly.. It's always better to take a long walk back then to be carried a short distance. Z-Hills is a big LZ.
Dano

I just remembered that I had posted this. Thanks to everyone for the replies. Sorry I just now got them. I usually go every other weekend to jump. Just jumped and completed my c2 jump yesterday. I'm hitting the wind tunnel in orlando on the 1st to get some extra skills training. Then i'm jumping at Zhills again on the 2nd. If anyone of you are there shoot me a pm so I can meet you.
Peace and Love