Omni

Hello from Arkansas!

Hello from Arkansas! Been lurking the forums for awhile now and figured that I should register.

I did my first FJC course and a static jump in October of 08. Hanging from the wing strut on a Cessna 182 was a real eye opener for a first jump!

Finally got around to taking the AFF FJC the end of last November and doing the level A jump that day. Due to weather hold I was not able to jump again until last Saturday. I was able to do AFF level B and C with a pass to D!

Omni

Hello from Arkansas! Been lurking the forums for awhile now and figured that I should register.

I did my first FJC course and a static jump in October of 08. Hanging from the wing strut on a Cessna 182 was a real eye opener for a first jump!

Finally got around to taking the AFF FJC the end of last November and doing the level A jump that day. Due to weather hold I was not able to jump again until last Saturday. I was able to do AFF level B and C with a pass to D!

Omni

Awesome - Keep plugging along - and you'll be done in no time

Welcome to the Forums - we are always in need of enthusiasm here!
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun