CapsFan1974

Hello all!

I just found this place. Looks good so far!

I just had my first solo jump after AFF 7 last week. It was nice to go and have fun and not worry about anything else (except pulling, of course!).

I am a pilot and always swore that I would never jump out of a perfectly good airplane. After seeing how much fun my wife had on her tandem, I had to try it out. I loved it but didn't really want to spend the $$$ to get my license. After my brother in law gave us a gift cert for AFF1, I was pretty much hooked! Having a blast so far! Hope to have my A license in the not too distant future.

Hey Caps .... you and me both!!

Did my first consol Sunday :0)

Solo jump was awesome ... Felt really free and grined all the way down!!

Got to wait a 10 days 'till I can go to the DZ agin... Now sat in the office, wishing I could get back up there sooner!!

Enjoy!!!.. catch ya l8r
It's better to regret something you have done, than to regret something you haven't done.... ;0)

I just found this place. Looks good so far!

I just had my first solo jump after AFF 7 last week. It was nice to go and have fun and not worry about anything else (except pulling, of course!).

I am a pilot and always swore that I would never jump out of a perfectly good airplane. After seeing how much fun my wife had on her tandem, I had to try it out. I loved it but didn't really want to spend the $$$ to get my license. After my brother in law gave us a gift cert for AFF1, I was pretty much hooked! Having a blast so far! Hope to have my A license in the not too distant future.

AWESOME!

Welcome to the forums and the sport!

Check out all the forums and I'll see you in Bonfire naw and then.

Welcome!
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

.....always swore that I would never jump out of a perfectly good airplane.

Welcome to the forums and the art of skydiving ....and I think a bunch of like to say there's no such thing as a perfectly good airplane.

:ph34r:

.....always swore that I would never jump out of a perfectly good airplane.

Welcome to the forums and the art of skydiving ....and I think a bunch of like to say there's no such thing as a perfectly good airplane.

:ph34r:

My tandem instructor did point out the lovely duck tape holding the plane together on our way up. I also was able to see into the cockpit...

Needless to say, I was glad to have a parachute!;)

Welcome to the forum from another pilot turned skydiver. Back when I was learning to fly I couldn't have imagined climbing out the door at altitude. Now it's what I imagine all the time and do as much as possible. Have fun working on the A license!
The meaning of life . . . is to make life have meaning.