humblegod

missing out!!

Wow I can't believe I've waited so long to jump!july 16 was my first tandem in star idaho.sept 3 I'm juming in monterey from 18000 shortly after I'm taking there aff course! The most amazing and liberating thing I've done yet!can't wait to jump again.any advice,critisism,feedback, will be greatly appreciated! Thanks.

Wow I can't believe I've waited so long to jump!july 16 was my first tandem in star idaho.sept 3 I'm juming in monterey from 18000 shortly after I'm taking there aff course! The most amazing and liberating thing I've done yet!can't wait to jump again.any advice,critisism,feedback, will be greatly appreciated! WhThanks.

Glad you got off to a good start at Star. It's a great place to jump. Hope you come back and jump with us again. Oh, we do have a great AFF/license program here, too, by the way. :)
"safety first... and What the hell.....
safety second, Too!!! " ~~jmy

POPS #10490

There's lot's of great places closer to you than Monterey. You might also consider Skydance in Davis. I've jumped there several times and it's an awesome place. Great instructors and a lot of friendly jumpers. Check it out. But make sure you come back to Star after you've got that A and jump with us again. :)

"safety first... and What the hell.....
safety second, Too!!! " ~~jmy

POPS #10490