plorensen

Started AFF

Hey everyone hows it goin? I started AFF on the 20'th and completed AFF 1 and 2 . Went back today to watch student landings but was a little gusty didnt stay long.Im scheduled for AFF 3 on wednesday but possible rain.WTF. Anyways instructors are great. Can't wait:)

Good luck with the rest of your AFF. You will definately have a blasty blast. I see you are doing your training ou at Byron?? I plan on doing some jumps out there within the next couple of months since I live fairly close. I need to start checking out the other DZ's around me.
Speedracer~I predict that Michael Jackson will rise from the dead.
And that a giant radioactive duck will emerge from the ocean and eat Baltimore.

Hey everyone I completed AFF 3 and 4 today.I was a bit more nervous today than I on was previously on AFF 1 and 2. AFF 3 went great need to work on my long ass legs. landed with little radio instructions. Aff 4 was fun. I got a chance how to learn how to spot,did well.Good climb out.Still kind of get that o shit moment for a breif second after leaving the aircraft for a breif moment.Still have a bit of a spin once again the legs.So before I continue I'm going to do 10 minutes in the tunnel next wednesday before my next jump.:)

A nice good arch and point them toes. That helps me a lot. 10 minutes in the tunnel will be good. Make sure you do 2 min blocks. Having 2 min at a time I think gives you more time to focus on what you are doing in there. I just spent 9 minutes in the tunnel working on sidesliding and flying mantis.

Speedracer~I predict that Michael Jackson will rise from the dead.
And that a giant radioactive duck will emerge from the ocean and eat Baltimore.

update: Well Its been about 3 weeks between jumps.One week was due to severe sunburn on legs and the other two week were due to helping a girlfriend move and I have since pulled the red handle on that one. So friday I showed up weather was good really nervous about jumping,had a couple tandems before me.I finally boarded the plane and my nerves ceaced.20 mins later I found myself climbing out on a wing strut and leaping.:).Till next time