jumpingjunkie81

Not just another newbie...!

I happen to LOVE my crackberry! And I can back up my info too! :P

If you must use a sub-standard product, I suppose your bb will suffice.
Serious relationships turn into work after a few weeks and I already got a fucking job :)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
H.A.F. = Hard As Fuck ... Goddamn Amateurs

Hi Tammy
I hear you got the "butterfly's" flying around in your stomach the day before the big jump...

You just need to tell those butterfly's to shape up and fly in formation...B|

You'll have a great time tommorow.. trust me...

~Enjoy!

I hear you got the "butterfly's" flying around in your stomach the day before the big jump...

Butterflies? Nah, they're more like seagulls! :D

It's cool though, I'm still going through with it! No worries! Im gonna kick those seagulls asses then laugh in their faces!
;)

Looking forward to no longer being a measly lil whuffo! B|

See ya on the flip side!

XOXOXO

she was doing the entire a license package, so im assuming that this is one of the tandem progression jumps.
"I may be a dirty pirate hooker...but I'm not about to go stand on the corner." iluvtofly
DPH -7, TDS 578, Muff 5153, SCR 14890
I'm an asshole, and I approve this message

Hey everyone! I DID IT! And I loved it SO much, that I did it AGAIN! 2 tandems in one day! And I helped on both of them, so they count as my first 2 jumps for AFF! WOO HOO!

Why the hell don't more people do this??? It was the most crazy, insane, fun thing I have ever had the pleasure of experiencing in my life! How do you people maintain regular jobs knowing what it's like to skydive? My new goal in life is to do that for a living! some way, some how! HOLY FUCKING FANTASTIC! I have never felt so alive! I cant even describe it! You guys all rock!

So I got the video on my first jump, which, sadly, I don't even remember that well. From the time we left the plane to the time we landed felt like a grand total of less than 2 minutes, I swear! It went by so fast! My second jump, though, was the most amazing experience of my life! Double forward loop out of the plane, a bunch of spinning, and Ian let me control the canopy almost all the way down!!!! This jump lasted forever, and I still didnt want it to end!

The worst part IMO is the plane ride up. Both of Sebastians twin otters were at some boogie, so we had a little cesna with one engine, and it took more than 20 minutes to get to altitude! Once up there, they just opened the door and started jumping out like it was nothing! I couldn't beleive it! YOU GUYS ARE ALL A BUNCH OF BADASSES!!!! B|

I am at a loss for words now! FUCK A ROLLER COASTER!

still waiting on the video to get posted to your myspace as promised

;)

told ya you would love it!

btw, nice shot of you in the plane with your boobs hangin out of the jumpsuit

and is that a cessna 208?

"I may be a dirty pirate hooker...but I'm not about to go stand on the corner." iluvtofly

btw, nice shot of you in the plane with your boobs hangin out of the jumpsuit

It's my avatar pic!

Yeah, got that shot on purpose so you could see my shirt! Everyone commented on it all day long!

It says: "All I want for Valentines day is an orgasm!"
:D

Edited to add: Oh, and I am at work, so I will attempt to put the video on Myspace later tonight! And I have no clue whst type of plane it was!

It says: "All I want for Valentines day is an orgasm!"
:D

it does doesnt it?

bet you made LOTS of friends
oh, and i hope you dont have a big window anywhere at work, cause you're just gonna keep looking out of it wanting to go jump again

Congrats on your first two jumps! It was really nice to meet you, and I'm so glad you're so stoked. Trust me, this is so exhilarating, I'm tempted to drop everything and just live at the DZ (really tempted). From here on out it only gets better and more addicting!
-Jessica

i'm almost done with my A license requriments, so stoked! can't wait to get my own rig and start jumping with others. lol you're the first dz.commer i've met too so don't feel bad. I've probably met some but just didn't know it. and i'm sure i'll see you at the dz again soon- i'm there every pretty much other weekend (read here: as often as budget will allow >:(). Hell at your rate you'll probably catch up to me in two weeks! thanks for the luck and good luck on your AFF!!!

I'm Tammy, 27 years old, and reside in Florida! I have also lived in Minnesota and South Africa. I enjoy laughing, driving, talking, singing (although not very well), shopping, tanning, smoking, looking innocent, looking sexxy, buying cute shoes, beer, shots, sex, my crackberry, going out, checklists, wearing big sunglasses, wearing flip flops, and thinking about skydiving!

I will be doing a tandem jump with a few friends in Sebastian this Friday (the 13th...am I crazy?)