jake7030

First, jump and was amazing

Went skydiving this past weekend with some ROTC buddies and we had a blast. For the most part we kept calm and collective and then once I found myself staring out the door it became real. I want to thank my jumpmaster for a great ride. I didnt have the best exit though, totally forgot to arch my back and keep my legs together, but he quickly corrected us. If funds were available I would get certified, but I will defintly go a couple more times and have been spreading the word to get more people involved.

Thanks

Jake

The rush was so amazing I can honeslty say I do not remeber the first 2 or 3 seconds. I guess I was just so overwhelmed, not scared, just in awe of what I was doing. We are gonna try to get the rest of our field training class (12 people) to go as a group next time, instead of my lonely self.

The rush was so amazing I can honeslty say I do not remeber the first 2 or 3 seconds. I guess I was just so overwhelmed, not scared, just in awe of what I was doing. We are gonna try to get the rest of our field training class (12 people) to go as a group next time, instead of my lonely self.

took me three tandems to figure out I liked jumping due to being overwhelmed.....now i love it even when i am overwhelmed by it.:)
DPH # 2
"I am not sure what you are suppose to do with that, but I don't think it is suppose to flop around like that." ~Skootz~
I have a strong regard for the rules.......doc!