leehype

woofoo

Well howdy. Never been.

But a close friend of mine (who is on this forum) does and enjoys it.

I hear tell this jumping outa planes things is addictive, and as much as I don't wanna, that great friend of mine is prolly going to get his wish.

I'm not going to bother with things I curently do, as I have to go to sleep in a few hours, but I will say I am well rounded with skills. I can even say that I do things that scare skydivers.

I'm about being open minded, you do this, and I'll try your thing. We all have our favriot things to do. To each his own, but only after trying it once. My current standing is ~90% of people like being around me, but they won't tell me why.

So, how is everyone doing tonight?
What I have never done, cannot be held against me as I do not condone what others do as they condone me.

haha...i didnt think you were going to join the forum..LOL. Anyways yes this is a close friend of mine. Im going to get him up in a tandem..and hopefully he gets as hooked as i do. He is right though..he does possess alot of skills. He is very mechanically inclined, and he can build a computer blindfolded with both arms tied behind his back...lol. a little overly dramatic..but yeah. he is good people and hopefully a future full time skydiver :)
EDIT: to fix grammar mistakes.
"Age has absolutely nothing to do with knowledge, learning, respect, attitude, or personality." -yardhippie
"Fight the air, and the air will kick your ass!!! "-Specialkaye

Dude, I see you are in Jax... i did my first jump (a tandom) there and had a blast. But, once I did my AFF in Titusville, I was truly hooked. Go for it! BTW, get a PT job, the Navy doesn't pay us enough to do this as much as we might like to. ;)
"Always do right. This will gratify some people and astonish the rest" ~Samuel Clemens

MB#4300
Dudeist Skydiver #68

Well, lets say I am not new to extreem sports. 4x4ing for example. My avitar is not something I have cause I like it. I tend to run offroad quite a bit, and from the people I have talked to, they are calling me stupid for doing so. And so far, the only person I can get to go agreed to ONLY if I would jump outa a plane.

I would love to put it into context, but as you might have gessed, my trainwreck of engrish isn't up to par spelling wise. Maby J could help:$
What I have never done, cannot be held against me as I do not condone what others do as they condone me.