fallinbear

denver sucks this winter!( for jumpin')

I guess all the snow junkies are happy about our winter this year... but it stinks for skydiving.

Funny thing is when I tell people I don't snowboard 'cause it's too dangerous to play with gravity like that.. and that I like jumping instead...they look at me funny. Whatup with that?:P
I don't want to make all the decisions because if I screw up, then I can't blame it on you...

Hey Mike!
The weather really has been lousy. If it is any consolation, the weather in Arizona has been crappy too, we went down to Eloy two weeks ago to get into the sky and it rained 3 out of 4 days that we were down there, Ended up only getting 7 jumps in, two of those in light rain from low altitude, came home to the prospect of maybe never getting to jump here until July or so. >:(

Just burning a hole in the sky.....

Funny thing is when I tell people I don't snowboard 'cause it's too dangerous to play with gravity like that.. and that I like jumping instead...they look at me funny.

They're the crazy ones. If they screw up, all the pointy rocks are only a few feet away... if we screw up, we usually have at least a couple of thousand feet to fix it. :) Welcome!

Eule
PLF does not stand for Please Land on Face.

I guess all the snow junkies are happy about our winter this year... but it stinks for skydiving.

Funny thing is when I tell people I don't snowboard 'cause it's too dangerous to play with gravity like that.. and that I like jumping instead...they look at me funny. Whatup with that?:P

I see more injuries from skiing and snowboarding than from jumping.:)Weather has been inhibiting for jumping in eastern Washington as well:(
DPH # 2
"I am not sure what you are suppose to do with that, but I don't think it is suppose to flop around like that." ~Skootz~
I have a strong regard for the rules.......doc!

Well sorry to hear that you shared our experience- that is ironic! Judging from the piles of snow in my yard and on my road, it may be longer than I want to wait to jump around here again. The tunnel definately helps, the air temp in this one is alot more tolerable than the Eloy tunnel. Hope you have a good time this weekend ! B|

Just burning a hole in the sky.....