RedBaron

I'm RB, and I'm a jumpaholic...

Hi all,

Just got certified, and I'm really hooked on the sport. Did my certification with a couple of friends at the Parachute Center in Lodi, CA. ;)

B|

You can read my entire review of the AFF program at the link below... It is on Kneeriders.com (a sportbike / road racing focused forums board that I own)...and we now have a "Kneejumpers" section in our forum! :P

http://www.kneeriders.com/forums/showthread.php?p=42226#post42226

I know I'll be asking lots of questions and doing lots of reading on this forum, and my thanks to all in advance for any information you can provide.

RB
Red Baron
www.kneeriders.com

Many thanks to you all for the warm welcome. I think I'm going to enjoy skydiving in a way no other sport has ever gotten to me. ;)

oh and kneeflying is fun stuff.;)

Amazon, do you ride / race sport bikes?

I made it clickable for you. :)
Bill rang me up to be one of your instructors, but I had to refuse do to other commitments.

Ed

Ed, thanks for making the linky clickable. How do you do that with this forums program? Also, looking forward to meeting you at the DZ soon. I think I'll be down there "regularly"... :$

Skymama - you're right. Doing this training with a friend made it much more fun. It's a special experience that you just can't "EXPLAIN" to people if they haven't tried it. So many people on the Kneeriders.com forum have asked me what the experience was like...and I find myself at a loss to "accurately" describe it all. I just say..."come out to our next KneeJump on April 15 (appropriate day I thought), and experience this first hand! I think we'll have many more converts soon... :P

Welcome!! You are now one of the coolest people your friends and family have ever met!! Blue skies

Wazymota...I had to chucle at your remark. I'm afraid I'm just giving them ammo to reinforce their belief that I'm already over the top!

Thanks again to you all for the warm welcome...I'm looking for gear as we speak, and I'll soon be doing this often (and hopefully, gain a level of proficiency quickly).

Red Baron
www.kneeriders.com