two40

Calling Pictonites

so i took the plunge and booked in for my AFF course again. i did 5 jumps in 2001 and stopped but never stopped thinking about it. it's funny how when someone mentions it i rattle on for minutes until i can spot the pained bored expression on their face. it's your fault for mentioning skydiving around me! shut up and listen now!

well, my latest victim was my cousin. after our conversation when she went home i couldn't stop thinking about it. i realised that even though i only did 5 jumps i did miss it and i am in a better position to complete the course and continue diving this time around. so last night i logged on to my local DZ's site over at Picton, Australia maaate! and booked myself in for 6th Jan.

i'm sure there are a few Pictonites on here so if you read this and happen to be at the DZ on 6th or 7th Jan please come and say hi to me. i'm a skinny (like Olive from Popeye skinny), dark brown haired twenty something year old male. probably scared. most likely excited. definately keen as mustard.

cheers

Hi George! Welcome to the forums and to skydiving! I jump at Picton regularly. How did your course go in January? I see you're up to 8 jumps now, so I'm assuming all's good.

I'm sure I'll see you at the dz.

Nic.
www.TerminalSports.com.auAustralia's largest skydive gear store