foxykatie

Questions a/b getting certified and AFF

Hey everyone! I did my second tandem jump a few weeks ago and absolutely loved it. I have not been able to stop thinking about it and am now considering getting certified. I was wondering if anyone has any info or advice about getting certified and completing AFF? I would really love to hear some people's personal experiences. Feel free to email me. Thanks!!

Sign up for your First Jump Course and you'll be on the right road for getting certified!

Also, smile lots and relax, and you'll do fine on AFF!:)

Can't stop thinking about it huh? Sounds familiar. Well, do what the rest of us have done to deal with that reaction to skydiving:

Give up all other hobby's and interests, say goodby to old friends and family, sell everything you own that you absolutely don't need to survive (to afford this sport), and sign up for the nearest AFF course. Trust me, you won't regret it! Welcome to skydiving!
"Always do right. This will gratify some people and astonish the rest" ~Samuel Clemens

MB#4300
Dudeist Skydiver #68