porpoishead

brand spanking FNG!!!!

hello and greetings to all you skyflyers. my first tandem was last week of july06, shortly followed by completion of my AFF and numerous jumps that followed including #'s 16,17,and18 that were from a super otter @ gold. coast skydivers MS. " that plane rocks, I want one" either way I am addicted hopelessly and there aint no turning back ,not that I would want to. if it werent for work constantly ( too damn much since THE hurricane's) dragging me to the depths of the gulf of mexico for my many undersea endeavors, I'd be skydiving every day, geez I need to get a life, or so I have been told by my wife. lol. any how damn i'm hooked,

good times , blue skies , and by all means whatever you do, do it outside, mother earth rocks.
another one of them damnskydiver people in the making here.
point me at the sky, and let it fly
alex.f
if you want a friend feed any animal
Perry Farrell

thanx, was lurking on here couple of weeks was about time for an intro. and yes my wife is interested, she was supposed to make her first jump on the same day I made mine ,but opted to go to work instead (chickenshit)...uuugghlmfao. she' sitting next to me and just stabbed me with a pen. my buddy bill who finally got me to jump, just had a baby boy, when his wife heals up, the whole gang(wrecking crew) of ladies...lol is going for some sky. like 5 of em. should make for one hell of an interesting day. ( good luck kev thats a rough crowd) thanx again sykmama
if you want a friend feed any animal
Perry Farrell