KaliGrown

Addicted!!!

Welcome to the forums! :)Here is a good link to help you understand what it takes to get started.
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

Haha....I still have my grin! And my first jump was over 3 months ago!:)

I know what you mean!! I made my first jump in Sept. 2003, and I was so scared the Instructors had to almost kick me out the door-then I broke my leg in a prairie dog hole during a landing in May 2004-been back now since Oct. 2005 and got my A license last month- and I'm STILL grinnin' so much my face hurts! It is possible that I am addicted.
Hello, my name is Bill and I'm a jumpaholic...

Just burning a hole in the sky.....

Hello, my name is Bill and I'm a jumpaholic...

The only difference here is that when you call your sponsor, it's for help with your jumps--not for help in keeping you away from the DZ! (Bill's my de facto sponsor already, whether he knows it or not!)
TPM Sister #102

haha...lemme know when you find a good bank!

I'm all for it! A few extra bucks would be kinda nice.

ALLLRIIIIGHT TAMMY!!! Julie, I am so excited that all you tunnel flyers also want to skydive! Just think, this time next year we will have to do a big way with You, Tammy, Yvonne, Booby(oops - BOBBY)Carl, me, Brad, and whoever else...first step first, though, let's get you out into the clear blue next Saturday. Man this is COOOL!!B|B|B|

Hello all- I too am a addicted!!- I have done 4 tandums and 20min. in the tunnel and I will be starting my AFF in 4 days!! (1st and 2nd stage )-if there's a cure for this I DON'T WANT IT !! All this and I've only been in this since April this year:o & It just keeps getting better and better!!:)- any thought on nervousness for the start of my AFF??:S

April
BLUE SKIES AND SAFE LANDINGS!!
"WHY DO SOMETHING YOUR SELF- WHEN YOU CAN HAVE SOMEONE ELSE DO IT FOR YOU"

Hey, April! Welcome to the world of nutjobs who jump out of good airplanes on purpose! And then dream about it whenever they aren't! MY KIND OF GROUP....
As you probably read on one of my previous posts on this thread, I was a nervous nitwit when I started-it took me about ten jumps before my heart rate didn't skyrocket when they would open the door. Remember that anybody who isn't at least a little scared is the exception-fear is the normal reaction to the risk and the unknown. Focus on the TRAINING, and you will be able to train out the instinctual reactions to all things you encounter out in the air-both normal and emergency stuff that comes up. That's why we train, and why we never stop learning. I am no longer nervous, in fact I look forward to the open door and the 55 seconds of freedom and adrenalin that waits out there-

Yes I'm nervous- but not about any thing but the airplane to ground idea- not sure why-I know I can do it. I 've been studing and talking to LOTS of friends @ my DZ ( Which is the best!!B| ) I'm sure it will all go away in time. A friend of mine is going to do all my videos for me- which makes me feel not AS nervous - just knowing that some one I know will be up there with me is a huge releif:)
BLUE SKIES AND SAFE LANDINGS!!
"WHY DO SOMETHING YOUR SELF- WHEN YOU CAN HAVE SOMEONE ELSE DO IT FOR YOU"