Chrissie

another rookie from Aussie

G'day boys and girls
I am a rookie from the land down under! My home DZ is in Sydney (or close enough).
I have only just picked up this expensive hobby around Easter 2006 - yes last month, and I am addicted......
Now I am doing my B-rel course (completed F course 2 weeks ago!) I am a slow learner (well... old dog with new tricks really) but I don't care B| No matter how badly I have done in each instructed jump, I still have fun anyway!!! I am pretty lucky that in my home DZ there are heaps of experienced and famous icons that I can learn from, or simply watched them and drool :D
DZ is my oasis, I love spending time there, I think all skydivers are cool and frinedly and like FW said, even when I can't jump due to various reasons, I still enjoy talking to people and pick their brain.
VIVA skydivers!

keep jumping ... Chrissie
where women roar and men thunder

Thank you mama for the welcome... yes indeed we should have a big OZ boogie -- in fact, there is one biggest fun-filled annual OZ boogie coming in October - Equinox in Queensland!!! It is absolutely mad - people all over the world sniffing jet fuel and go crazy!!!!! B|

Thanks D... I certainly am loving it...... in fact I was trying to change my company email signature to something my boss would not appreciate..... but hey, i do need this job to pay for the jump tickets ;)

Welcome to the sport. Picton is my home dz also. I haven't been there for a few months but i'll definitely be out on saturday catching up with everyone, so if you're around come and say hi.

:)

And you shed not a single tear for the things that you didn't need
'Cause you knew you were finally free - Death Cab For Cutie

Hey Lainey, did you go to DZ today? I did but could not locate you.... however most of time I was hiding indoors studying and consulting with instructors for the upcoming A exam :S
Didn't get to jump at all >:( bloody wild wind! I really don't plan to go there Sunday as well... but if I don't, this will be the first weekend I get a zero jump number... [:/] ahhh... delimma... can't predict te weather as I don't have God's number :(

Didn't make it out on Saturday, made the call from the shire at about 1pm that is was too windy, stayed inside in the warmth and watched dvds instead :$

Planned to go out on Sunday but a sleep in and another windy day kept me away. Hopefully i'll be there next Monday but that's not confirmed...

Anyway plenty of time for all of that, i'm sure we'll run into eachother sooner or later! Good luck for the A exam this Wednesday, i'm sure you'll do fine. :)

And you shed not a single tear for the things that you didn't need
'Cause you knew you were finally free - Death Cab For Cutie

Hey Lainey, did you go to DZ today? I did but could not locate you.... however most of time I was hiding indoors studying and consulting with instructors for the upcoming A exam :S
Didn't get to jump at all >:( bloody wild wind! I really don't plan to go there Sunday as well... but if I don't, this will be the first weekend I get a zero jump number... [:/] ahhh... delimma... can't predict te weather as I don't have God's number :(

Hey Chrissie,

Good luck on your A exam! Keep us posted eh?

Cheers
FW