confession

newbie - never skydived before

Hi

Welcome aboard!

Give us a clue by filling out your profile or telling us where you are and im sure someone can point you in the right direction. For example, training here in the UK is significantly more expensive than US.

Whichever training method you choose, get ready to have fun! B|

Welcome!

I am doing Accelerated Free Fall at Skydive Arizona in Eloy. It isn't cheap, but it IS a lot cheaper than other sites I have seen, and the folks/gear/drop zone here are all superb...

1 tandem jump, 1 wind tunnel, and two jumps.

If you are just starting out, do a tandem jump. All of the fun, none of the responsibility. It is great, and you will be hooked. I got a tandem jump as a "once in a lifetime" present for my 31st BDay, and here I am, less than a month later, working on my AFF.

My wife has created a monster!!

:D

Costs: It starts out pretty expensive, then it gets gradually cheaper.. After you get your A license and your own gear, it costs as little as $20.00 per jump.

If you can swing it, some schools have package deals that are signifigantly cheaper than doing your 25 jumps individually.... What better way to murder a brand new
credit card, eh? :)

Like the other guy said, the cost varies greatly. It IS cheaper than a Coke habit, and the rush is way better... :)

i like your coke habit description-however, to some, skydiving might not be cheaper and a lot of the people i skydive with will go across the country to make a jumo-so i guess it depends on the person and their BAD habits-but you def got a laugh out of me. i see that you are from colorodo-LUCKY-my next fav sport is snowboarding-i am a burton junkie. well, blue skies (soon for you)
peace
christi

"From Wings Came Flight"