MambaQueen

New A license Girl

WOW, I feel like I've finally found where I belong. I'm a new jumper, just 35 jumps (A license) and can't keep my head/thoughts out of the clouds. So much so that it makes me wonder what I'm doing working in an office all day? On that note, can anyone tell me how to go about becoming a videographer? And do they make a good living? (will I be starving?)

Can't wait to hear from you ... I need all the advice and knowledge I could get.

Welcome aboard.

And yeah. Id love to get into it as a career too, but thats everyones dream. Hobby as a job. Wow!

Anyway, ive got nothing left to sacrifice. I already sold my car and bought a cheaper one to get me money for a rig B|

Also, where you from?

Also, where you from?

You can click on people's screen names and find out their bios if they have filled them out. I live in Central FL. :)
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

How to be a vidiot is not laid in stone. Depends where you are. Most suggest 200 jumps before beginning camera work and 500 jumps before videoing tandems. That being said there is a lot you can do to get prepared. Read the STICKY in the photogs forum and read through the 100+ pages on their forum as well. There is a wealth of information.