Broke

Howdie

Just thought I would say hey. And as my name suggests I am broke, but I am saving up to get my aff done. When I get all my money I am going to take a week off of work and then finish my school.

I started, but then I ran out of money, and didn't want to do a tandem progression at my local dropzone. One you do a couple of AFF jumps you do not want to have to pay for a tandem.
Divot your source for all things Hillbilly.
Anvil Brother 84
SCR 14192

Welcome to the forums! :)
Good luck on scraping the money together, I know it's tough in the beginning.
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

Hey if anyone wants to share the wealth I have a paypal account. I am also working on starting a business however the market I am in is tough to break into.
Anvil Brother 84
SCR 14192

First Aid and CPR instruction... Anyone on the long Island area looking to host a class?

I just found out that I got my retro check from my job. I officially have enough money to go on a vacation and bang out my AFF. I am going to wait untill feburary just because it is nice to go someplace warm in the winter time. Plus I have a couple of other bonuses coming to me so I can have extra money for food(maybe), Beer(deffinitally), and some coached jumps(a must), and some tunnel time(I hear this is usefull).

I am still accepting paypal donations email me for details ;)
Anvil Brother 84
SCR 14192

You know I think it is nutty. I was just looking at a DZ's web site reading about the AFF program, and as I read the description of what each jump was I could feel my heart pounding hard in my chest.
Anvil Brother 84
SCR 14192