FlyingRedneck

Newb here

I completed two IAD jumps, first one was just get outta the plane and try not to get scared. I loved it so i went back for the second. that is an awareness jump. basically same as the first but i pay more attention to the instructor as i leave the plane, because i was given a hand signal after i leave which i have to tell the instructor what it was. next i go up and do a couple practice pulls. hopefully this sunday.

here a video of my second jump...
http://www3.telus.net/public/jschapan/jasonsseconddive.mpg

Welcome!

It's always nice to have another redneck around here.

OK, I have to post this now. When I first saw the "FlyingRedneck" moniker, I immediately thought of a
bright orange canopy with the Confederate flag on it. Whenever this canopy is open, anyone under
a black and white canopy nearby suddenly experiences hook turns, hard landings, cutaways, etc. I then
tried to figure out how you could package a Dixie horn and enough battery for it so that you could wear
it on your chest. Then I realized I actually have access to a suitable battery and horn, and had to stop
thinking about it before I did something silly. :)

Eule
PLF does not stand for Please Land on Face.

Actually i was just refered to as a redneck in highschool, cause i grew up on a farm and hunt and fish and all that sorta stuff. not into the whole beatin on black guys and/or taking it out on black canopys. so yeah im more of a friendly redneck...

although a orange canopy with a flag and a 01 on the side would be cool.

not into the whole beatin on black guys and/or taking it out on black canopys.

Whoa. That wasn't what I meant at all.

What I meant was, that on TV, when the General Lee drove by, sheriff's cars (painted black and white)
that had been driving along perfectly normally would suddenly spin out or run into a tree or go into a
ditch or something, whether they were involved in chasing the General Lee or not. Since your canopy
would look like the General Lee, it was a joke that other people's canopies that looked like a sheriff's car
would suddenly have problems.

I wasn't talking about beating up on black people at all.

Eule
PLF does not stand for Please Land on Face.