psipike02

New guy - AFF 3

Whats up everyone! I'm new to the forums and new to skydiving. I did my tandem last summer and started AFF a few weeks ago. I have my level 3 jump this saturday and am kind of nervous about it, but my jumpmasters are awesome and help me to relax...

I'm in Colorado for the summer jumping at Mile-Hi Skydiving, but when I return to school in michigan, I'll be at Tecumseh....

Any advice you guys can give to keep my upper body straight during turns...that was my one problem on level 2....
Puttin' some stank on it.

----Hellfish #707----

Just exhale, relax and enjoy the ride. If your having fun and smilling the rest will come alot easier. Remember! once your out that door there is no turning back so no need to be worried or tense B| just follow the instructors signals and have fun!!! Welcome to the sport!

***Glory Favors the Bold***

Welcome to the sport. One thing to try to keep your upper body straight is to think about having a broom stick across your shoulders and turn like your stretching your lower back. Good luck on your level 3 and see you out at Tecumseh!!!

Flying Hellfish #31
"I'm not allowed to talk about it till after the trial"
www.SkydiveTecumseh.com