EMSchick98

And it starts...

maybe i should go and start builing my Lego Casa now...

Can I build a Lego house next to yours since no one likes me either... :( We can have a no one likes us community!!! :P

I love both of you guys...you can live with me!!!
"His dick is ringing!" Female Skydiver

"Well...answer it!!!" Male Skydiver

Hee hee... so a little birdie just told me that a casa is a plane!!! Wow, I feel like such a newbie... Well in that case, I totally wanted to build a lego house next to your plane!!! I even build you a lego room, if you let me jump out of your lego Casa!!!!

"me you alcohol a rig a car and a bunch of planes what could posibly go wrong" - Pruitt

***Update***
So I finally had my first jump!!! It was awesome! Only got one in due to the wonderful weather in Georgia. I would love to tell you all about it, unfortunately I really don't remember much after getting in the doorway!!! I had trouble reading the altimeter :( so my instructor had to pull for me... oops! The canopy ride went smoothly though :)

"me you alcohol a rig a car and a bunch of planes what could posibly go wrong" - Pruitt

Mandy, I am so proud of you for even making that first step and actually getting yourself out the door! That takes a lot in itself. Don't worry so much about not pulling your own ripcord. The first time is definitely sensory overload (as well as it should be, there's nothing on this Earth that compares to it!) and on your second jump you will be much more aware. Each skydive I make I become more cognizant of things going on around me and I'm continually growing. Don't sweat it! I'm so glad that you decided to come to GSC and allow us to be a part of your training! See you weekend after next girlie! Be sure to get ready to get your boogie on as well!! ;)

Awww... you are so sweet!!! Thank you all for being so supportive! I really felt so disappointed in myself at first... Until I thought about what an amazing experience it was, and how easy of a problem it is to solve ;)! Everyone at the dz really made me feel better and made me want to just get back up in the air!!! You are all truly wonderful for that. I cannot wait until the 13th!!! I will probably be up there late that night.... Giving us the 14th and 15th to jump... of course weather willing! I am totally ready to get my boogie on, don't you worry! :P By the way congrats on the standup landing!!! And I am so glad that you escaped the axe murderer!!! That would be a great sig line "do y'all need a ride, I have a gun in the car, and just drank a beer" Ha I love it!

uuuuggggh

You, ladies are killing me! Mandy you did great! We talked about why, but I'm just a guy. I cant find the words to say it, you have the makings of a skydiver. "See it and say it" as my friend Sam tough me to teach as an instructor candidate, and I will always remember it myself. There is a host of showdows that have taught me so much. I only want you safe first and disappointed second. I'm so sorry to have pulled for you, but I had too. It's my duty, my jod, and by god you know your my friend. Just "see it and say it" Sam would love it too. Sorry but this is tough love. I do want you to be a skydiver but understand I have a job to do. I only want to see your smiling face in the morning sun. OK, enough said Vali is out of words.

I'm old and out of words

jumpervali

So my jumper vali...
Thank you for the continued support (and a helping hand when I need it)!!! You are wonderful! I think I was just so worried that I dissapointed you and Brian and everyone else that has been wonderful to me. Silly I know, and I did get over it really fast. I replay the whole thing in my mind over and over and I can honestly say it is a great memory!!! I cannot wait to be back! Thank you again for the encouragement! You are the best!

P.S.
After see all of us at the dz in the morning, I am shocked you want to see any of our smiling faces then!!! That is a true friend!

hey girl...congrats on your first jump!!! don't worry that you didn't pull on your own...you'll do it next time...

will you be there this weekend?

Awww... thanks!!! :$ I will be in Chicago this weekend, but I should be back for the 14th and 15th :)

PHOOEY...and Lesley won't be there either...I guess that means no packing classes this weekend...:(

Florida was good...missed you guys as well...I am glad that you will be back for the boogie...we are going to have soooo much fun!!! Can't wait to see you...have fun in Chicago...

Well Josh will be there... I am sure he would be willing to help out in a packing class :P

I will try to keep in touch while in Chicago... Just depends how often I can kick the family off the computer! Boogie will be great!!! I cannot wait! (I may get in late on Friday though. We will have to figure it all out later B|