taryn

Good morning all!

Hello! Just wanted to send a morning greeting to everyone...I'm a new AFF graduate and have thus far become OBSESSED with this sport. Currently trying to figure out how I will be able to support skydiving AND student loans! [:/]

Anyway, 11 jumps and only 14 more to go for my A license! Hey, any new jumpers going to be around this weekend at Zhills for the Easter booggie and Night swoop competition?

Hello Tayrn.

I'm from Maryland - I'm working on my license also. I have only 8 jumps. This weekend, I'll be at Z-hills. I need to find out about the training program there coaches, etc.

I haven't been cleared yet for self-supervision. I'm hoping to get over that hurdle at Z-hills.
Jump, Land, Pack, Repeat...

Hey, Taryn! Glad you finally made it to DZ.com...like I told you before your productivity will never be the same again! You think your obsession is bad now...just wait ;)

I'll definately be around this weekend...hopefully the weather will be much more cooperative than last and we can get those nasty low solos checked off!

See you Saturday!

Stiner, & JumpJunkie....

Stiner first.....think you can make up an excuse to get out there Friday morning?? I'm devising a plan...don't know if it will work but, trying to "take my dog to the vet" Friday morning!!;);)

JumpJunkie.....instructors are great at Zhills and you can't go wrong with any of them. My suggestion to you....get there first thing in the morning because Saturday is going to be busy. At least call and give them a heads up to let them know that you are trying to finish up AFF and to be expecting you.

Congrats on your AFF, I just got my "A" last weekend. Here are a couple small tips to help you afford your skydiving:

1) Eat lots of Top Ramen noddles, they are 10 for a buck and nutrition is overated anyway.

2) During the time of year when the weather is condusive for jumping, make minimum payments on all those bills (you can pay extra when the weather sucks)

3) Give up your other vices temporarily, this one is more addictive than crack and twice as expensive :ph34r:

LOL just kidding, I know its tough but hang in there. Also rember you are 14 jumps from your 1st case of :D

Phil

Fire Safety Tip: Don't fry bacon while naked

Good Afternoon South Africa!! How are things south of the border?

Pretty damn frikkin' good actually, it's 6.15pm here and i'm leaving the office to go see a good friend who just woke up from a coma and is on his way to making a full recovery after an accident. Good news. Have a great day!

Advertisio Rodriguez / Sky

Welcome to our world, no matter what you will never be able to support your skydiving habit to the level you want. As long as you are not coming home to an eviction notice it's all good :)

Flying Hellfish #31
"I'm not allowed to talk about it till after the trial"
www.SkydiveTecumseh.com

Hey Taryn...

Small world, isn't it? It was great seeing you yesterday. I'm glad you've discovered what I was trying to tell you 5 years ago!

Next time, you better be prepared to make a jump with me! B|.

Cheers!

--Jairo
Low Profile, snag free helmet mount for your Sony X3000 action cam!