ergirl

My introduction

Hello everyone!:)I have never been on the forum before.
I am from Indiana. Started skydiving 4 months ago and just made 100 jumps 2 weeks ago! I am a true adrenaline junkie!
I am going to be taking a few trips this winter and will hopefully get to skydive in FL and CA. I can't wait! If not I will go into withdrawl!!!
"Life is not measured by your number of breaths, but by the moments that take your breath away."

WOW! And I thought my 100 jumps in 5 months was cookin' it.

Congrats! And welcome to the forums.

Be sure to hit Z-hills, Sebastian and Titusville while in Florida. And if you pass through Georgia, try Monroe and The Farm.

Blue skies and fly safe.
My reality and yours are quite different.
I think we're all Bozos on this bus.
Falcon5232, SCS8170, SCSA353, POPS9398, DS239

Hiya and welcome to the forums.

You should come down to Eloy AZ for the Holiday Boogie.. you would get to meet a couple hundred DIZZIE DOT COM people who will be there for the parties.. oh and I think there will be some jumping going on too

I have to travel to places that are warm and dry to jump as well.. Seattle tends to be a little hard to find some good freefall time for 6 months or so out of the year.

where in Indiana did you do your jumping? I started
this year at Wayne county skydiving unfortunetly
ran into some delays with jumping and advancing
because of my size but I have taken care of that
I have bought my own rig and am waiting for good weather again so I can hit it hard again.

STEP OUT AND FEEL THE RUSH!!!!! LATER
STEP OUT AND FEEL THE RUSH!!!! LATER
SKYBOMB

I will do that. ;)
How far is that from Naples?
I will be in Naples over my birthday for a conference and I definitely would love to jump on my 30th!!
"Life is not measured by your number of breaths, but by the moments that take your breath away."

The conference is for the Society of Emergency Medicine PAs and is March 28-April 3, as long as I am able to get off work to go.
I will also be going to a boogie in Marco Island, Feb 10-13. I can't wait to skydive on the beach!!!

I am not sure? I will have a B license by then hopefully....all I have to do is take the test.
They will add the particulars soon hopefully. You can always email them as well.