Pearce

AFF 1, 2, & 3 Complete.

Where's your DZ?

Was the second jump tougher for you than the first. I was very nervous on that one. The third was great, I was ready to jump before the plane even left the ground. However, for fear of looking stupid bouncing down the runway in my white helmet I chose to sit tight for a few minutes.

Welcome to the forums! :)

Is it always this awesome?

It is what you make of it. Overall, I would say YES! :)
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

I am SO JEALOUS of you guys!! First off because you are in AFF (I have nothing to sell to pay for the class!) and secondly because you are doing it together. I wish my husband wanted to do it!!

Anyway, congrats on your jumps so far!! It sounds like you're gonna finish in no time.

Jeth B|
"At 13,000 feet nothing else matters."
PFRX!!!!!
Team Funnel #174, Sunshine kisspass #109
My Jump Site

Having read through the dive flow for 4 and 5 I feel pretty good about the maneuvers. On AFF 3 they let go of me at 9,000 agl and i maintained a heading until pulling. It's the maeuvers in 6 and 7 that has me a little nervous.

I am awaiting my #4 AFF jump with only one MI and an unassisted exit. I am really excited for the rest of AFF. I think part of it is a real determination to nail them all and get off the student status. My one piece of advice is just keep dirt diving as much as possible, ask questions of your instructor, and then review again. Muscle memory is key.