gianna

Hooked, Hooked, Hooked!

Hello! My husband and children gave me my first AFF jump as a Mother's Day present. I had asked for windsurfing lessons! I wasn't sure I'd like it but decided to give it a try. My life has changed forever and I can't get skydiving off my mind! I've been impossible to live with. My husband is an AFF student as well so we've had a very interesting home life for the last few weeks! We'll be doing AFF 4 this weekend. Really glad to find this site - what a great group!

Hey there,
Welcome! Yup, thats a pretty common sentiment around here. :)
That's so great that you and your hubby are doing it together. I wish my husband would do it! (But at least he doesn't object to me doing it.)

Good luck with AFF!

Jeth B|
"At 13,000 feet nothing else matters."
PFRX!!!!!
Team Funnel #174, Sunshine kisspass #109
My Jump Site

I wasn't sure I'd like it but decided to give it a try. My life has changed forever and I can't get skydiving off my mind! ***

AHAAA........skydiving claims another innocent, unsuspecting normal seeming person:D welcome to skydiving, isnt it nice to have a few precious minutes where day to day life will not intrude upon your thoughts?.....

Welcome to the sport, you have an excellent dz with a great dzo.

Roy
They say I suffer from insanity.... But I actually enjoy it.

Gianna,
I am also on #4 of AFF and hooked. I can't believe it, though, that Seattle weather hasn't cooperated:(. I really want to get AFF done this weekend so I can look ahead to my license. I am with you though, I love this sport.