i.a.w.i.a.

halfway through AFP!

One tandem jump three years ago and I was revved to go. for three years i didn't have the time or money to continue.... then, a month ago, I decided, to hell with it. i still don't have time or money, but i couldn't wait any longer :) Now I'm halfway through AFP (just cleared level 4 -- onto level 5!!) and completely wired. oh. and broke. heh.

so...just saying hi to who all is out there :) btw, any singaporeans around here?

Congratulations on your AFF progress. Keep us posted and then buy virtual beer once you've got your A.:)
It's my opinion you are not an AFP graduate. AFP is the proprietary student program at Skydive Chicago in Ottawa, Illinois. It requires at least 20 jumps with an instructor, all of which are videotaped from exit to landing and critiqued by a world class instructional staff. You also need to Freakfly in order to graduate AFP.

Hope to see ya in the air soon, it sounds like you'll love this sport.

D. James Nahikian
CHICAGO

Congrats and keep up the good work. Don't feel too bad. After AFF two years ago, I charged my jumps, my new rig and missed two rent payments last year. Now, I eat Peanut Butter and Jelly sandwiches for lunch during the week. It doesn't matter, I get full from eating air every weekend. It's worth my struggles! There are tons of people that have over 5000 jumps here. Multiply that by roughly $20 per jump. That's a down payment on a house!!! Remember, you don't take your money with you when you die. Other people will enjoy it for you. Blue skies!

How many hits of adrenaline can you take?