txw0082

Hello

Just wanted to say hello to everyone. I have been viewing all the posts and am prompted to say hello. Appears to be a lot of energy in the forum and it's great to draw on the same. Skydiving turned my life around ten years ago and I now look forward to every day with a blue sky. I may not know you personally, but I DO KNOW YOU! I know that feeling everytime that door opens and there is nothing but freedom!
May the only blue in your life be the sky you are in!

>:(Hello. I think we have reached our quota of new people for the week already . . . Go jump out of an airplane or something, Tommy. We're all full up here. :ph34r: Catch you at the DZ for some freeflying tomorrow!! LOL

People can only spend so much time fucking, smoking dope, and watching TV; after a while they get bored ."

Have to drive almost two hours to nearest dz with an Otter. The Skydiving Place is home dz. It's near Lumberton, NC. It's a cool place. The run way parallels I-95. Mile marker 36. Look up! Great place with good people. Stop in sometime.

Visited Amsterdam quite a few years ago. Back when I was young and dumb. Remember something about the fountain in the middle of town and buying something green. Oh well.
Jumped last friday. 60 degrees F on ground. Nice up top. Hope blue sky will be your way soon.

Merry Christmas to you. I just got news that I will be off the day after Christmas. Deland is close. I-95 south is calling. Will say hello and jump if same comes to pass!

Thanks for the hello. I heard the millenium jumps at Sebastian were to cool. Hey, is Patrick still at Sebastian? Let me know and tell him Tom from what use to be Skydive Myrtle Beach said hello.

Yes, freefly my sister!