rodster

Hello to all!

Just new to the forum and I would like to tell you that I'm exited to be a part of this community. I have been watching this forum for a while and I have to tell you all that it is very informative and I got a few hints and tips to help me in my progression. I still in student status (due to the sucky weather in the north west), but I will get my license soon! I'll see you up in the sky!

Rod

We are always in a student status in some way. There is always something to learn in the awesome sport.

Welcome to the forums and to the obsession of skydiving.
Bottomless Beers and Blue Skies!

* Brother_Brian *
D.S.W.F.S.B. #2

Welcome to the forums! I have learned so much form these, and the topics of discussion have brought up questions I never would have thought of otherwise. Have fun, make some friends, and learn some great stuff!

Good to have you here! B|

Kelly

Welcome! good luck on that license. i'll be getting mine next summer. i suppose i could start sooner, but i'm not into freezing my ass offB|

billy d------------------------- "Escape may be checked by water and land, but the air and the sky are free." (from the story of Daedalus and Icarus)