palejo

Back in the sport after 16 years

I'm also back in the sport after 16 years. I was in the army and did some static lines and hop and pops back in Cuba in 1987 with old russian gear (UT-15). I'm 38 now. Just did my AFF 2. My home DZ is SkydiveSWFlorida in LaBelle, Florida.
I was missing a lot of fun guys.:(
Alejandro
B27585

like a little bug eating you inside eh? happens to me too. I got to watch when I talk to friends and co-workers about it because I get very enthusiastic with the topic and they don't understant why i do it anyways neither are going to try it. I think they think I'm cucu. leaping out of an airplane. he is just crazy!
where are you jumping?
Alejandro
B27585

That's going to take me a while (A) but I will get there (budget reasons). I know if I jump more often that will improve my performance. Eventually when I get out of student it will get cheaper so I can catch up with the fun.
On my L2 jump I almost screwed up. I was on on the middle of my second 360 turn at 6000 (lock on) but did not lock and continued to complete my turn on initial heading. On heading when I check the altimeter I was 5000 and right when I was starting to wave JM pull my ripcord.
Learn my lesson. Next time I won't sacrifice altitude by maneuvers

safe skies;)
Alejandro
B27585