JeffD

Finally

I have been riding mine for over a year and I LOVE HER!!! I have actually been considering selling her, No I can't....but I could...NO...but....AHHHHHH:P

I sold all of my expensive toys, including my 1100cc bike, so that I could stop being a slave to the system. Now I'm a slave to skydiving. Or maybe a serf. Indentured servant? :P

Welcome and enjoy!
Kevin - Sonic Beef #5 - OrFun #28
"I never take myself too seriously, 'cuz everybody know fat birds don't fly." - FLC
Online communities: proof that people never mature much past high school.

Yeah, back when I first started I used to ride my little red Honda to the DZ too. When the ex-husband tried to dissuade me from AFF and gave me the choice of the bike or the course (thinking, of course, that I wouldn't give up the bike) I sold it that day. Next time he gave me an ultimatum, I sold him...

actually I didn't sell him - he cost me A LOT!!!

WhoHoo! Everything went great. Only had 3-4 linetwists.

I'd sell my bike for jump money but then I cant get to work/schoo/DZ so...(Its my only mode of transportation).

TK and JC were awesome, I got to fly a navigator-280 (I weigh 250) and the only problems I had were the Leg straps cutting into my legs (I posted under rigging forum) and I flared like 1' too high and just ploped down onto my feet/butt and stood up. I was going to aim for the peas(only off by 100' or so)... Next time. B|

Just remember to leave the bike on the ground

Yeah, rubber side down:P

I was going to aim for the peas(only off by 100' or so)... Next time.

I landed about 2' off today, thats the closest I have gotten yet. Keep at it and you will land right on that shizzy!! I would like to but I can't sell my bike, I just can't, I love her!! I could get a rig with it though, no wait I can't....yes you can...NOOOOOOO!!!!! :P